Vacancy: Financial Officer
The European Association of Distance Teaching Universities is looking for a financial officer!
Central tasks in this varied position include:
- Financial management of projects (from the European Commission), from application until the final report.
- Advising the project coordinator on how to proceed in budget matters regarding the projects.
- Reporting to the managing director about the planning and distribution of staff employed.
- Cooperating closely with other financial officers to prepare the annual accounts
- Handling the administrative and legal part regarding the European projects.
The candidate has/is:
- a high sense of responsibility
- innovative and creative
- can operate in a team
- affinity with European cooperation
- affinity with academic world
- willing to make (short) trips abroad
- good communicative skills
- excellent command of the English language, in word and writing
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
What we offer
- A challenging position (32 hours a week) in a modern office in Maastricht’s city centre
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- The possibility to work partly from home
- Travel allowance, holiday allowance and 13th month’s salary
- Involvement in the overall activities of EADTU, such as the annual conference and EU-Summit.
The European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU) is the leading institutional university network for online, open and distance higher education. It is at the heart of innovation in the European Education Area, and in particular in the European Higher Education Area.
- Hits: 731