Maastricht Innovation in higher Education Days (MID2018)
Opportunities of blended and online higher education
On 13-14 December 2018, the 2nd ‘Maastricht Innovation in Higher Education Days’ will take place at Bonnefantenmuseum in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Stakeholders will discuss challenges and opportunities of internationalisation and mobility by new modes of teaching and learning.
The Maastricht Innovation in Higher Education Days are organised by EADTU in cooperation with the city of Maastricht, Maastricht Convention Bureau, Bonnefantenmuseum and experts from BizMOOC and EMBED.
Topics of the days will be blended and online education, online short learning programmes, virtual mobility and MOOCs. The event includes a Policy Forum of key representatives in innovating higher education (HE), focusing on opportunities of blended and online higher education. This will be supported by the EMBED multiplier event on building a European Maturity Model for Blended Education and BizMOOC round table on the potential of MOOCs for the labour market.
Thursday morning 13 December 2018
- Round table: "MOOCs for the world of Business”
(BizMOOC) limited seats available
Thursday afternoon 13 December 2018
- Presentations and panel session on: “Blended or online networked courses and virtual mobility”
- Presentations and panel session on: "Continuous professional development by online short degree programs and MOOCs".
- Guided tour city of Maastricht followed by networking drink at “Magisch Maastricht”
Friday morning 14 December 2018
- Multiplier event on the European Maturity Model for Blended Education
Friday afternoon 14 December 2018
- Dies Natalis | transfer of rectorship Open University of the Netherlands
Optional follow up of MID2018 programme. The OUNL Executive Board cordially invites MID2018 participants to the festive celebration of the 34th Dies Natalis of the OUNL. Shuttle service to Theater Heerlen will be arranged for registered participants.
Participation in the Maastricht Innovation in Higher Education Days is free of charge, but registration is required. To register, please click here. Please register today!
Looking forward to meeting you in Maastricht.
This event is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.