EADTU-EU Summit 2018
‘Innovations in blended and online education and virtual mobility’
EADTUs’ annual EADTU-EU Summit in Brussels is always a returning opportunity to discuss latest developments and new policy lines in higher education. The Summit is a unique moment in bringing together European umbrella organisations and stakeholders in Higher Education (HE) as well as the national representatives of national governments. On April 17, 2018 the Special Summit was organised.
Please find here the programme.
- Internationalisation of HE extended by a Virtual Erasmus Programme: The “EADTU Mobility Matrix”: George Ubachs, EADTU
- Towards a European maturity model for blended degree education: Katie Goeman, presented by Veerle Van Rompaey, KU Leuven
- The European MOOC Consortium and how MOOCs can have an impact on the European labour market: Catherine Mongenet, France Université Numérique (FUN)
- The second Envisioning report for Empowering universities in the uptake of new modes of teaching and learning: Mark Brown, Dublin City University
- The changing pedagogical landscape; CPL-study 2nd edition: Darco Jansen, EADTU
- European Short Learning Programmes approach (E-SLP): Darco Jansen, EADTU
- Closing panel: EMC-EADTU position paper & EHEA-EADTU position paper