EADTU Summit 2013
On the 2nd of October 2013, the Board of EADTU organised a special Summit on open and flexible higher education in Brussels with the support of the European Commission.
This Summit (see program) was directly linked to the launch of the new 'Opening up Education' EC initiative which aims to fully exploit the potential of open and online learning for future proof education, skills and jobs.
- Summit conclusions
- Seamus Fox, Reflections on empowering universities
- Pere Fabra, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain - The student experience through online learning
- Fred Mulder, Open University the Netherlands - MOOCs OpenupEd
- Paulo Dias, Universidade Aberta, Portugal - First experiences with MOOCs in Portugal
- Yves Epelboin, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France - MOOCs in France
- Tim Gore, University of London, United Kingdom - Online and flexible education within university partnerships
- Anja Oskamp, Open University the Netherlands - Academic partnerships