EADTU-EU Summit 2018
‘Innovations in blended and online education and virtual mobility’
EADTUs’ annual EADTU-EU Summit in Brussels is always a returning opportunity to discuss latest developments and new policy lines in higher education. The Summit is a unique moment in bringing together European umbrella organisations and stakeholders in Higher Education (HE) as well as the national representatives of national governments. On April 17, 2018 the next Special Summit will be organised.
Please find here the latest version of the programme.
Topics addressed in this Summit are:
- Towards a European maturity model for blended degree education
- The European MOOC Consortium (EMC) and how MOOCs can have an impact on the European labour market
- The second Envisioning report of EMPOWERING universities in the uptake of new modes of teaching and learning
- A new Virtual Erasmus approach
- The changing pedagogical landscape 2018, 2nd edition
- Panel session on continuous education / continuous professional development and MOOCs as part of the European Higher Education Area.